May 29, 2022
Annual Meeting in Prague 20-28 August, Call for Posters OPEN Conference
ICOM Costume Call for Posters theme is: ‘The Ritual Power of Clothing’ and for joint session ‘The Power of Collecting and Collections’.
To submit to the Call for Posters, please follow these instructions:
- You must first register in the system (if you do not have a paid registration yet and you do not have login details to the gCon conference platform).
- Please go to CALL FOR POSTERS REGISTRATION (the last tab on the right side).
- Then go to CALL FOR POSTERS SUBMISSION (the last tab on the right side) and submit through the form and send your application.
- After fulfilling and submitting the form, the sign Thank you will appear, which means confirming a successful submission. You will NOT receive any confirmation of the email!
- The Call for Posters will be open until June 25.
- Subsequently, the International Committees will select the authors on the basis of the abstracts collected from the Call for Posters form and the chosen authors will be announced during July. The International Committee can select a maximum of 30 posters!
- After acceptance, all selected authors will upload posters directly to the gCon conference platform by themselves!
- In case of any guestions, please contact email@example.com.